Thursday, June 23, 2011

Spiritually Fed

As I spend this time away, I've allowed myself to journey inward. I've gone to a place where my truth is present. I feel free and authentic. The beauty of this is that it is all dependent upon myself and with my inner wisdom and external knowledge that I'm fed with, I arrive to this place of independence. The clarity, freedom, peace, and joy that I feel is perfect as it is. I started this journey with no expectations, but a deep trust that I was being led to the right place with the right people at the right time. I am not surprised that I am feeling grounded and fullfilled. I have chosen to be the observer of my life and when you observe and step out of the MOVIE of your life, it's much clearer from the couch. :)

I have been deeply inspired by my present teacher at Prana Yoga College, Shakti Mhi. Her blog won't leave you disappointed. Check it out!

Www.shaktimhi.com

From my heart to yours,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment