Monday, June 20, 2011

Manifestation

Manifestation begins with a thought and then its fuel is through the power of the word. When you want something, you need to take action and ask for it. Then you have to presently speak and affirm as if it already exists. Feel what it feels like and believe. Committ to doing the work because we cannot take for granted that the universe is always supplying us with what we need in every moment. Be grateful, but committ to doing the work. What work?? Maintaining positive energy to then radiate with it and share it with others creating a more beautiful world...one thought/smile/kind gesture at a time.

Career and Money
It is my birthright to live happily. I accept the new opportunities that are presented to me. With excitement and joy, I am open and receptive to a wonderful new position, using my talents and abilities, working with and for people I love, in a wonderful location and earning more then enough money. My bank account is overflowing with money. There is always more then enough money for me. The universe is always working with and for me on all my financial investments. Success flows into my life effortlessly and with ease. I am open to financial freedom.

Love
Love flows into my life with ease. I see clearly the beauty and deep love that is blossoming. I am deeply fulfilled and happy. I live in the moment, as this is the foundation to my everlasting, loving, expressive, harmonious love life.

Health
I continue to honour my body and fuel it with healthy nourishing foods. I am physically active in a safe manner to prolong the longevity of my active, healthy lifestyle. My outer and inner body work with and for me on a daily basis. I am healthy, whole, and complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment