Sunday, April 10, 2011

Eat Pray Love

I have watched this movie over and over again. And each time I capture a new quote or get inspired by something new. I feel as though this book has either opened up the minds and hearts of many or done nothing at all. What stuck with me today was "pain won't last forever, nothing does" I was blown away hearing this today. Nothing lasts forever, so isn't this even more of a reason to live presently and happily? Do what makes you feel soul good and if you don't know, explore life and find out what does. I felt numb for a while and it is only through forcing myself to step out of my comfort zone that I am rekindling a friendship with myself and accepting myself for who I am. I have fallen inlove with myself again and in the most humble way. Sometimes I feel the need to be selective with who I choose to share that statement with because some people may perceive it as being self absorbed or cocky. I believe its not. I do accept that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and belief system and a large part of mine is "love yourself first"

Nothing lasts forever, so enjoy every bite of your favorite dish, because it may never be cooked that same way again :)

Peace Peace Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment