Monday, August 9, 2010

What does be your true self mean?

Be your true self. Well what the heck does this mean? We hear this all the time. What it my true self? How do I know I'm living my true self?

First off, being your true self means being you. Plain and simple, be you. With no fear, be yourself. It also means to reflect when making decisions. Before you choose to do or say something...ask yourself, will this make me feel soul good?? Or will this bring me guilt, anger, resentment etc? We all come from love and pure light. Anything that steers us away from this is not being our true selves. You are your true self when everything you do and/or say is harmonized with feeling soul good. If it doesn't feel soul good don't do it or don't say it. If it doesn't come from love, it' not your true self.

Know that you are perfect as you are. If you don't believe it, well start now. This will bring you to your true self.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment