Sunday, August 15, 2010

How do you separate following your heart from following your mind?

At times I question everything in my life. From my job to my relationships, to my self. I feel as though my mind always needs something to feed off of. You may call this drama. The mind never wants a dull moment and many artists/authors have different names for this voice in the head. I've heard names like the ego, mind chatter, chatter monkey, mitote, sabatour etc. This chatter can consume my days and when I say days I mean from the moment I wake up to the moment I lay back down. When I find that inner peace and allow my true self to shine, it overpowers my ego. So, how do we remain in that true self state? Be around the people that make you feel soul good, learn how to hear selectively, absorb only what will assist you to your destination. The sabatour lives from fear and the heart lives from love. If we could all learn to live from love and follow the heart, our precious NOW moments will always be full of life. There won't ever be a dull moment; won't ever be a time when you're mind over powers your heart. Imagine that, exactly that. And this is what you'll get :)

You are derserving of all the good that life has to offer. There is more then enough for everyone. Allow your mind to be silent; meditate on the breath and just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment