Wednesday, January 2, 2013


Jack of 2 trades, master of both!

I was told to choose one career path. My ego said this to me with an insulting judgement of… “Jack of all trades, master of none” Then as I started to reflect and possibly believe this, I heard it from someone else. Uh-Oh…what have I attracted to me? Answer: My own thoughts and beliefs projected back at me.
So, I thought long and hard about this and I decided that I am a jack of 2 trades and a master of both. I just cannot bring myself to choose one over the other. These two careers keep me balanced. It is work, hard work to divide my attention in two directions, but this is what I choose, I love it, and I can do it. Until I’m ready for the next change, I’ll remain present and enjoy this ride. My yoga keeps me connected to the community and myself. It keeps my heart, mind and body in shape.
My Hairdressing keeps me connected to the world of beauty and fashion trends. I enjoy dressing up, putting on makeup, doing my hair and feeling excited to offer a change to the next person who sits in my chair. I have the best of both worlds.

My purpose in sharing this awareness with you is that anything is possible. What may seem to be impossible to achieve or out of reach is only a thought and belief against what it is you want. Take your side to grow and evolve with the passions and purposes your true essence desires. It may not be the easiest route, but if you love what you do, you’ll never feel like you’ve worked a day in your life.

As my facebook newsfeed would say, Live what you love!!
 
Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment