Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mistakes

Know that there are no mistakes because everything you have experienced has made you the beautiful person you are today.

I have had a rough year and I can tell you right now that all the issues I thought were real were actually all illusions. Everything in your mind is an illusion unless you are in the present moment. Thoughts or stories of the past or future, all illusions. It has nothing to do with what is actually true in the moment. Often we stress about yesterday or tomorrow, and harm our bodies with the negative thought patterns, but whats the point if it doesn't exist right now?? Why stress about yesterday whens its over? Why stress about tomorrow, when it hasn't come yet? I know that oneday I'll self publish all my blogs and pass them down to everyone in my future that I love and care about. Something to know me by.

So back to my opening line. If I never stole money from my Nonna when I was 8 years old, I may have never learned my lesson and might have been a bank robber in my 20's. It doesn't matter how big or small you "identify" your bad doings in your past, its all done with, so move on. Thank yourself for it and be done with it. I want you all to know that you are always being guided and that no matter what you are loved, cherished, and honoured by someone. Set yourself free from anything you considered a mistake in your past...remember that there are no mistakes.

Take some time to quiet your mind today.

Hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment